If you have been a victim of an accident or suffered injuries as a result of the negligent actions of another, you have a high likelihood of receiving substantial compensation. The difficult part is you would need to file a lawsuit and wait for 2-5 years before the court arrives at a favorable verdict and lay your hands on your payout. Fortunately, there is a way out of the mess. With companies like 500cashout.com, it is possible and easy for victim litigants to enjoy pre-settlement funding as they await the court’s decision.
Our same-day lawsuit loan service is just what you might need right now during this tough financial hardship following a personal injury. But first, a bit of education surrounding the whole pre-settlement loan topic so you can be informed about all the risks and benefits before applying for a same day pre-settlement lawsuit loan.
Where Can I Find a Same Day Lawsuit Loan service?
Same-day lawsuit loan services are an arrangement between the victim of a personal injury and a lender that works with your attorney to get you funds before your case is settled and you are awarded funds. In this case the victim receives a percentage of money in anticipation of a court verdict in their favor. Despite the nomenclature, same-day lawsuit loan services are not a loan in the strict sense of the term, but a form of advance payment to the victim to allow them some breathing space and enable them to meet pressing financial needs such as hospital bills, attorney fees, and living expenses.
What Lawsuits Qualify for Same-Day Lawsuit Loan Service?
All personal injury lawsuits are eligible for a pre-settlement loan. Here is an outline of the most common triggers for same-day lawsuit loan service.
- Medical malpractice: If you suffer injuries or harm as a result of a medical professional’s negligent acts of omission or commission, you may qualify for a pre-settlement loan.
- Injuries at birth: If your bundle of joy comes into the world with injuries due to the negligent actions of a healthcare worker, you may come for same-day lawsuit loan service.
- Consumer fraud: If you are a victim of fraud due to a company’s actions, you may qualify for a pre-settlement loan.
- Motor vehicle accidents: When the other driver is found to be on the wrong this might make you eligible for compensation and same-day lawsuit loan service from 500cashout.com.
- Product liability in cases where the use of a product results in to harm of the user.
- Premises liability: If you live, work, or visited a building and you suffer an injury while within the premises, you may qualify for a pre-settlement loan.
- Workers compensation: If you suffer injury in the course of duty due to employers negligence, you may be eligible for the service.
- Wrongful termination: If you lose your job under unclear circumstances, your employer may be in the dock and you may qualify for a same-day lawsuit loan service
- Wrongful death: The family of a deceased person may receive a pre-settlement loan if their kins death was as a result of negligence or willful actions of another person.
- Breach of contract: If someone breached the terms of a contract which results in you bearing losses, you could sue them and apply for a same-day lawsuit loan service as you await your day in court.
- Patent infringement: If someone has infringed on your intellectual property, you could sue them and apply for a pre-settlement loan.
This is How a Same Day Lawsuit Loan Service Works
Before you qualify for a same-day lawsuit loan, there are some things you need to get out of the way.
- Filing a court case: The initial step is to have the matter field in court. You can do this with the help of an attorney. Your attorney will help advise you and tie the loose knots of your case to ensure you emerge victorious.
- Case analysis: The company’s financial and legal experts will look at your documentation and make a decision regarding your application.
- Financing: If the company is satisfied with your application, you will receive your money on the same day. No ifs, no buts. The company also makes arrangements to disburse over the weekends depending on each individual case.
- Pros & Cons of a Same-Day Lawsuit Loan Service
Do not wait for your court award forever. Apply for a pre-settlement loan and enjoy these benefits.
Breathing space: Pre-settlement loan affords you some breathing space when life seems to be unbearable. Apply for same-day lawsuit loan service and pay off your commercial loan, mortgages and medical bills. Life goes on regardless of your situation and with so much to do, a pre-settlement loan does wonders in alleviating pressing financial obligations.
Get an upper hand in negotiations: Give your attorney some leverage and the upper hand in getting the best deal from the defendants. Don’t settle for a low payout just because you need the money now. There are companies like Oasis Financial and JG Wentworth that have negative reviews but they are great at advertising and promoting their cash now deals for you. That comes at a very high cost however. One factor can be your credit score. Don’t fret over your credit score: Is your credit score giving you sleepless nights? Worry no more. The same-day lawsuit loan service from 500 Cash Out will care about your credit score.
No recourse funding: Are you worried about what will happen if you don\’t win the court case? A pre-settlement loan is different from other financing methods which require you to pay back. If you lose your case, you are not obligated to repay the loan. Simple as that.
Shift non-payment risk: If the defendant is unable to pay you the amount awarded by the court, you do not bear the entire risk if you had taken a pre-settlement loan. The defendant could be unable to pay due to events such as bankruptcy or poor liquidity. If you also have a structured settlement then there is extra leverage for your potential situation but you will need to speak with your lender about your case.
If you are looking for a pre-settlement loan, make a choice you won’t regret. Use a company like 500 Cash Out that has No hidden charges: Our fees are the lowest in the market ensuring that you do not pay inordinate money from your payout. Besides we do not require you to pay any money before we process your application. We also provide Low interest rates as what we charge is also kept to a minimum.
We understand you need the money to meet your needs and taking away more than we deserve is unlike us.
Transparency: when it comes to pre-settlement financing, transparency cannot be overemphasized. All our contracts are clear and our communication is equivocal. We give you time to think over it and even consult your attorney so you can be sure you are doing the right thing. We encourage you to bring your attorney along: At 500cashout.com, we encourage that you consult your attorney. And we also don\t mind if you bring them along.